The project consortium issues periodically a publishable summary (see below), reporting about the latest achievements of the project.
- Publishable Summary (27M)
The scientific results of the PhotInd project are regularly published in peer reviewed journals and presented on scientific conferences.
Welcome to our E-learning space for the EMPIR PhotIND project on Metrology for the photonics industry – optical fibres, waveguides and applications. Please click on the links below for the E-learning resources.
- Webcast on Metrology in waveguide-based photonic devices [CSIC ]
- White paper Modal launch conditions – measurement and control [Arden Photonics ]
- JCMWave software training [JCMWave ]
- Oplatek free learning resources